WORKSHOPS & EDUCATION
We’re back. And we’re better than ever. Or at least we’re going to be … with YOUR help!
Oz Kink Fest is looking for you!
Same Fettime, at the same Fetplace September 13 through 24 in 2019. And what we’re looking for hasn’t changed. We stand behind our original mission statement when it comes to education at Oz Kink Fest. Our educational philosophy is simple: SM education shouldn’t be boring or elitist. We’re not about how well known you are. We’re about how passionate you are, how knowledgeable you are in what gets you off, and your ability to share that with others on an intimate level. Our perfect presenter? One who is exciting, knowledgeable, approachable, no-bullshit, anti-one-way anything, personable, and most important of all, FUN.
Do you have something to bring to the table? Bring it. We’re ready. And we hope you are, too. If our first year was amazing, the fifth year epic, then in our thirteenth year we're aiming for LEGENDARY!
If you’re overseas that’s cool we can work on making it happen, Melbourne loves international presenters so email away! If your interstate again we can make this happen
The group link for the FetLife group is HERE the official website link HERE
The festival will take place in the amazing city of Melbourne from September 11 to September 24 2020. Oz Kink Fest is a unique event focused on Performances, Workshops/Skill Shares, Community Building and Personal Networking, Education & Fun!
Oz Kink Fest is very focused on a series of events over a one week period which are mostly performance based so we are looking for edgy relevant performers that fit our genre of event. Australia is very liberal with content in performances and we like to stretch the boundaries.
There are 3 larger events in this week for which performers are paid a performance fee and they have the opportunity to further add to their fee if they present workshops.
Oz Kink Fest does most of the organising and we pay the performance fee’s however we do not arrange air fares, we can arrange accommodation if requested (We realise our geographic distance!)
Previous performers have been Midori, Lukas Zpira, Satomi Zpira, Lee Harrington, Hajime Kinoko, Otonowa, Princess Kali to name a few.
We have class slots open and are currently seeking local & national presenters for beginner AND advanced topics in various workshops, demos, discussion panels.
If you are interested in performing/presenting, please send the following information (to the email address at the bottom of this post) as soon as possible:
What we need from you please
- Contact information (email address & phone number)
- Images of you working or performing so we can advertise you on our website
- Class Title(s)
- DETAILED workshop descriptions (including specific info as to the teaching level of each class – ie: introductory, advanced, previous experience required, 101, 201, 301… etc)
- AS WELL AS a short 2-3 sentence class description to be used in the program book if that class is chosen.
- A short bio (suitable for use in the program book).
- Optimal class length.
- List of any support materials you would need from the event for your classes (such as work table, specific play furniture/equipment/mats, electric hook-up, projection screen, etc.)
- AND* if you have any other teaching requirements/terms for presenting.
Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions at all about the event!!
Deadline is April 15 2020